If you’re looking for a way to reproduce a piece of fine art while maintaining all of the original’s uniqueness and spirit, you’re probably searching for a company specializing in art scanning in Culver City.
It’s important that you work with a specialist company—while your local office supply store may do a perfectly adequate job of reprinting your family photos, art scanning is a delicate endeavor that requires highly specialized expertise and equipment.
If you’re hoping to invest in art scanning in the near future, there are likely several questions that you have about the scanning process. It’s only natural to wonder about the safety of the scanning process to your original artwork, and how true to the original the reproduction will be.
ArtScans Studio, Inc. is a trusted provider of art scanning in Culver City, CA. You can count on us to provide you with exceptional scanning services. We provide our clients with a unique approach to artwork scanning and reproduction.
Here are just some of the most important things that you should know about our process of scanning and reproducing fine art:
- Custom equipment: We rely on proprietary, custom-made equipment and software written in-house to ensure that we create fine art scant that exceed expectations. Our four-color direct digitization process is among the finest in the art digitization and reproduction industry.
- Flexible size accommodation: At ArtScans Studio, Inc., our scanner bed is capable of accommodating art that is 40” by 55”. If you’re hoping to scan larger pieces, however, we can potentially scan the art in segments and use our high-quality, house-written software to reproduce the final product.
- Reproducing texture: It’s the small details that make good art great. We work extensively to ensure that every aspect of your art is digitized and reproduced—including the brushstrokes and tiny, nearly imperceptible details that make your art special. We’ll also work to ensure that your art is reproduced using the best ink and paper for the job.
- Archival file storage: You may be wondering what will happen to the digitized copy of your artwork after we scan it. We keep one archival copy of your art on-site for your use, and another archival copy off-site in case of natural disaster. These are stored for your convenience, and are only ever used with your permission.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We provide each of our clients with a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re unable to use one of our scans or reproductions, we’ll work with you to remedy the situation and ensure that you’re satisfied with our service.
Since 1989, ArtScans Studio, Inc. has been a premier provider of art scanning in Culver City, CA. We specialize in creating gallery-caliber art reproductions. To learn more about ways that we can help you preserve and duplicate your art, reach out to one of our friendly, knowledgeable art scanning professionals.
Categorised in: Art Scanning